Friday, September 09, 2005

Roberta di Camerino F/W 2006

I want to cover several Italian designers I found through Donna Moderna. These photos courtesy of Donna Moderna.




What interesting pockets on a pretty winter jacket.

I like this very drapey cape with one sleeve. I've seen similar designs, but usually much shorter versions. This looks fairly wearable.

Kind of an interesting drape on this cowl neck top, although I think sleeves would actually improve it.

I like the collar on this jacket, and it looks so much better buttoned correctly than the long coat they show in the same style and fabric, which they buttoned as a single-breasted coat, and just left the extra buttons and buttonholes undone. It was very odd looking, and I can't imagine why they thought it wasn't.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home