Monday, September 12, 2005

Alexandre Herchcovitch Spring 2006

Yes, the Spring New York Fashion Week is underway! I can't say I'm ready, as I'm just easing into Fall clothing, but onward and upward.

Herchcovitch didn't seem to have much that was immediately wearable, but there are a few things that intrigue. He appears to have an obsession with rounded oval shapes, and quite a few of his things have a pair right below center on a scooped neckline. It's not the most flattering thing I've seen... He also uses a lot of wide belts, cinched quite high, for an Empire line.

I love the Spring feeling that his bright colored touches on a very muted floral create. The blue peeking out at the pant hems is a thin, perforated suede, which matches the shoes. (Doesn't she look pleased?)

This is an unusual 2-layer top, attached at the openwork top. You can see it better in the detail shot below.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home