Saturday, January 26, 2008

Armani Privé Spring 2008 Couture


Interesting pleating and use of pinstripes as well as shoulder volume.



Tiny woven checks and more accessorized detailing.



Tiny cap sleeves, dimensional patch pockets and another lantern skirt.



Intricate pleating; details below.




Applied triangles add a touch of whimsy.



An ethereal, yet very modern look. Tracery beading shown below.




More pleating and more of the interesting cylindrical decorations.



More pleating, triangles and stripes.



What a wonderful skirt.



Slight asymmetry in this jacket seems very fresh.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to enjoy these images. I'm not seeing the sleek Armani of the past, but I like the experimentation he's showing right now.
Miriam

10:22 AM  
Blogger Judith van Praag said...

Moiré, if it was edible it would make my mouth water. Thanks for posting all those delicious designs! I'm writing a scene for my novel "Forgiveness" in which the female main character has just arrived in Paris and is pleased to note she can wear the afternoon dress she's fashioned from night-sky blue moiré. And yes she was (as I am ;-)) inspired by Dior!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Judith van Praag said...

Liana, Please consider adding the "followers" gadget to your lay-out so I can follow your blog! I'm sure there are plenty of others who want to follow suit (yes, pun intended). It's easy with Blogger's new lay-out help.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home