Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chanel Spring 2009 Couture


Beautiful braided trim, paper floral decoration, and look at the square shoulders throughout.



Pleated sheer sleeve godets.



Nice proportions with a cap-sleeve jacket.



Lots of horizontals and a nice matelasse.


A lovely spring costume.



Amazingly intricate fabric. It looks like it's constructed with ribbons, trims and embroidery.



Sequins and feathers.



Wonderful stripe manipulation, and the stripes are formed with bugle beads.



Glass-paper embroidery.



Very interesting cut and I love the pockets, below.




A very interesting skirt, but I'm not sure how flattering it is.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger wendy said...

The Glass-paper embroidery in amazing, but I think the last one with the pockets is my favorite. I love that silhouette.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home